iOS-Image Processing using GPUImage Framework
Swati Choksi originally creates the blog.
- The objective of this blog post is to describe that how image processing using GPUImage Framework works in iOS.
- The GPUImage Framework is a BSD-licensed iOS library that lets you apply GPU-accelerated filters and other effects to images, live camera video, and movies.
- Follow some steps and get the detail information to use GPUImage Framework for interactive application related to image, video and media at GPUImage Framework.
iOS-Create Gradient View
Swati Choksi has shared her knowledge about how to create Gradient View.
- The objective of this blog is to show how to create gradient view in iOS.
- A Gradient is a filing of colors that varies from one to another.
- Basically there are of two types in Gradient.
- For more information go to Gradient View
iOS-Text Overlay on Image
Swati choksi has published the blog sharing knowledge about Text Overlay on Image.
- The main objective of this blog is to describe how to overlay text on image.
- Text Overlay on images is very important for the purpose of poster making, creating logo, pictures and media.
- For having a demo visit site Text Overlay on Image.